Monday, December 6, 2010

Next Stop - Boston and Acme Packet

One more trip left for the year! It's a short one, but it should be good. Acme Packet is welcoming analysts to their new global HQ in Bedford, just outside of Boston.

If you follow my work, you'll know that I've been close to Acme and the whole session border controller space since the beginning. Sure wish I was an investor! I can't think of a better performing stock in our space this year, and the investor community is finally getting it with SBCs.

Since going public a little over 4 years ago, the stock trended down from around $17 to just under $4, then worked back up to the $10 range by January of this year. Since then, though, it's been on an incredible run, trading now around $54, and it's been up $10 just the last week alone. Phew! Something tells me they'll be taking good care of us this week. :-)

No comments: