Monday, June 15, 2015

Interactions 2015 - Big Bets, Smart Bets, Great Music, and a Silver Lining for UC

Last week was Interactions 2015, the annual customer/partner/analyst event for Interactive Intelligence. I've been to a few of these, and it gets bigger and better every year. Lots of good takeaways, and while UC is a secondary focus to the contact center for the company, I see them doing many important things that will determine winners and losers as all forms of communications moves to the cloud.

Seems to me there's more risk than opportunity for the major UC vendors right now, but there is a way forward, and Interactive's CEO has a pretty good idea what that needs to be. My thoughts are now posted, appropriately, on the UCStrategies portal, and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments: