Thursday, December 16, 2010

Podcast with Rad - 2001 Outlook - Security - Watch Out!

I do occasional podcasts with Peter Radizeski about what we're seeing in telecom, especially following industry events we attend. Yesterday we chatted about what we expect to see in 2011, and across the many themes we touched on - the cloud, mobility, social media, contact centers - security kept popping up. It's all interesting stuff, but that seems to be the watchword for 2011.

Also, since I was at Acme Packet's analyst day last week, I shared my thoughts about them at the top of the call. This actually turned out to be a nice segue to security, since this often comes up in discussions around session border controllers.

Enough said - here's the link if you'd like to give the podcast a listen, and if you want to add your own thoughts, just drop me a line.

No comments: