Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Building the Case for Hosted Contact Centers

The second installment of articles for my new blog feature is running now on Exony's website. I'm told that my first column was picked up by numerous visitors to their site, and as this series continues we hope this traffic will build nicely.

In this article, I touch on some drivers, issues and challenges faced by enterprises - and service providers - who are considering the hosted path for some or all of their contact center operations. There are many moving parts to integrate, so nothing about this is easy. However, the associated benefits can be pretty attractive, and this is my first look at the big picture here. I'll get more granular in future postings, but here's my current thinking, and I'd certainly like to hear yours.

No comments: