Tuesday, March 11, 2014

CTCA Spring Conference - Will be Speaking There

Things seem to go in waves for me, and after staying put for a while, I have a conference later this month, three in April and two so far in May. I'll be quite busy with ETS later this month, and first up in April is the CTCA's annual conference.

We've had some near misses the past few years, but this time around the calendars have lined up, and I'll be participating at their 2014 event, April 8-10, in Gravenhurst, Ontario. It's relatively local for me, and being held at a nice resort, it should be a great destination for attendees travelling from across Canada.

CTCA is the core community of telecom consultants here, so there's no better place to read the state of how communications technologies are being deployed in Canada. I'll be doing my part by giving a keynote to kick off the conference, and moderating a panel on the cloud later that day. For my keynote, I'll be talking about five themes and trends that are shaping the telecom landscape, and that should set the table nicely for the rest of the conference.

The cloud panel should be fun, as we have a mix of operators and vendors - Rogers and Cogeco, along with Interactive Intelligence and NEC. My keynote is at 9:15, and the panel rounds out the content for Day 1 at 4:15. Here's the link for the full agenda, along with more detail about each session.

I'll have more updates as the date gets closer, and hope to see some of you there!

No comments: