Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Key Considerations for Choosing SIP Phones - my new White Paper

I've been on a steady run of projects, and the past while, one has been with VTech. You may know them as a leading brand for cordless phones in the consumer space, but they also have a full product line for businesses. They're not as well known as the more established vendors, but feel they have some differentiators to change that. To that end, they engaged me for some thought leadership deliverables.

The main piece is a white paper, and that's what I'm blogging about here. I also produced articles for two different publications; one I'll be blogging about shortly and the other one will run next month. After conducting my research, it was clear to me that VTech has a good story, but more importantly, that businesses are not well informed when it comes to making buying decisions around IP or SIP-based phones.

My deliverables have focused mainly on the latter, and the white paper can be downloaded here from VTech's Business Phones website. The paper has been written primarily for SMBs, and my intention is to provide a foundation for understanding how best to derive value from IP phones, especially when adopting a hosted VoIP service. I hope you find it helpful, and welcome your feedback or comments.

No comments: