Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Blog's New Home

This is the first of a few posts coming about my new blog home.

I've been quiet the past few days, and have been working on migrating my blog to a new site, which a lot of people using Blogger have had to do this month. As you can see, the core content ported over yesterday, but that's all there is right now.

Over the next few days, I'll add back the rest, and will be updating the look and feel of the blog. For now, the important thing is for you to update your address books with my new URL: http://jonarnold-analyst.blogspot.com/

My old blog site will continue to run for the foreseeable future, and anyone landing there will be re-directed here. From now on, though, I'll only be posting here, so once you have this address, there won't be any need to track the other site.

No comments: