Monday, June 2, 2014

May Writing Roundup

Not as busy as April, but I still had plenty of writing on the go. Hopefully by now you're familiar with my monthly roundup post. The idea is to provide a digest of last month's posts that I think you will still enjoy reading.

I don't expect you to follow everything I write, so this is a one-stop-shop to get a high level sense of what I'm seeing in the UC/collaboration space. So, here you go...

Wanna Hangout? Can We Do UC There? May 28, UCStrategies portal

VoIP and UC - Know the Differences! May 23, Toolbox for IT portal

Metaswitch Forum 10 - Quick Thoughts May 15, my blog

What is Cisco Selling? It's not UC. May 13,  UCStrategies portal

Saving Money with VoIP - and Spending too May 12, Toolbox for IT portal

Personal Video and UC, Part 1 - What are you Afraid of? May issue, Internet Telephony Magazine

Ask Your UC Vendor - How Can You Make Me Successful? May 6, ADTRAN UC blog

Migrating to VoIP - What to Look for in a new Vendor May 6, Toolbox for IT portal

Migrating to VoIP - What's Your Starting Point? May 2, Toolbox for IT portal

No comments: