Friday, June 18, 2010

Next Stop, San Francisco - Electric Vehicle Summit

I've been traveling much less this year, and I'm not complaining. That said, I'm coming up on back-to-back trips out west over the next two weeks. Next week I'll be in San Francisco for the Electric Vehicle Consumer Adoption Summit. It runs through Wednesday, and if this is your world, you really should be there.

The conference is run by IQPC - they're a major global event producer - and they've invited me to be the event Chair. So, if you plan to attend, I won't be hard to find. I'll certainly be writing about the event while I'm there, and I expect to meet and hear from the best and brightest in that space. I'm a big advocate of electric vehicles, and am looking forward to being in the middle of all this innovation and market leadership.

No comments: