Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Growing Role of Video in Business - Inc.com Article

A few weeks back, I was interviewed by Inc.com about a story they were doing on video, and how it's being used more now in the workplace - particularly as part of the hiring process. I couldn't agree more, and given the exposure I get with various vendors and service providers in the video space, we ended up chatting a long time.

It's a great topic, and I think we're just at the cusp for how video is going to become a primary communications mode in business setting. I could go on about this for a while, but I'll have to leave you just with the article for now. It's always great to get cited in major publications like this, and as you'll see, readers have made loads of comments already. Feel free to add your piece - you never know who's out there.

No comments: