Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Is the UC market moving forward or backwards?

I don't really have the answer to this question, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. If you follow the UCStrategies portal, you'll know that we cover the ground pretty well, but the jury is still out for me. For this month's contribution, I've written about how UC remains a moving target, which must make it difficult for IT decision makers choosing a solution - and equally challenging for the channels.

Am pretty sure I'm not alone on this tangent, and if you're of the same mind, you should enjoy my post, which is running now on the portal. Even better - if you're not of the same mind, please speak up and share this with the rest of the class (can you tell it's almost Labor Day?). Healthy debate is always welcome here!

No comments: