Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Writing Roundup - my top 7 Picks

I recently started a roundup post to summarize highlights of my writing for the previous month. March was busy as usual for me, and while I don't expect you to follow everything of mine, here's a digest of the posts that I think you'll find the most interesting.

My writing turns up in many places, so I figure this is an easy way to make sure my followers don't miss the posts that I feel represent my most timely/relevant thinking.

If you don't want to wait this long, aside from following my blog and tweets (@arnoldjon), a good way to track my articles and columns is on this summary page on my website. As you probably know, I don't make a living blogging, and if you want to know what clients hire me for, you should spend some time there. You might be surprised to learn the various ways I work with clients, and if you think I can be of service, I'd be happy to hear from you!

Words of the Woz and Other ETS Takeaways - we Need More Invention, not Innovation - this blog, March 28

Top 100 Tech Podcasters as per GetVoIP - me and 99 Others! - this blog, March 14

How Legacy Phone Systems Could be Hurting Your Productivity - Ziff Davis, Toolbox.com

Change is Good - Starting Fresh After Nortel - Ziff Davis, Toolbox.com

Business Implications for Hosted VoIP - Size Doesn't Matter - Ziff Davis, Toolbox.com

Five Signs Your Business is Ready for UC - ADTRAN blog

How Amazon Mayday Could Have Helped Weather the Toronto Ice Storm - Internet Telephony Magazine

No comments: