Friday, May 15, 2015

Next stop - Orlando and Genband Perspectives

I've been operating fairly locally lately, but have a short trip next week. From Monday-Wednesday, I'll be Genband's Perspectives 15 conference in Orlando. It's still pretty cool here in Toronto, so no complaints about heading south.

The company continues to push ahead, especially in the cloud applications space, and it will interesting to see what kind of traction their PaaS offering, Kandy, is getting. Genband is hardly alone among vendors transitioning from legacy-based hardware to the new worlds of software and the cloud, and Kandy will be a good barometer of that.

As a benchmark, here are my takeaways from last year's event, and I'll update that as best I can while in Orlando. If you care to follow on twitter, my handle is @arnoldjon, and the event hashtag is #GBP15.

No comments: