Thursday, January 7, 2016

Digest of my Reviews for 2015 and 2016

Before the week gets out, I wanted to post this digest of my various reviews for 2015 and beyond. Am sure you've seen plenty by now, but unless you follow me very closely, you may not have come across all the different things I did around the crystal ball we all seem to have this time of year.

Business Communications Trends and Highlights of 2015 - UCStrategies podcast, Jan. 5

2016 Collaboration Outlook - 3 Things Not to Expect, Toolbox.com, Dec. 31

2016 Collaboration Outlook - 3 Things to Expect, Toolbox.com, Dec. 30

The State of UC and Collaboration, Shaping Influence, Dec. 11

Five Trends Driving UC in 2016, CTC Info Telecom, December 2015 newsletter - note: link here only takes you to the signup form to request a copy. I can send over a PDF as well - just drop me a line.


No comments: