Friday, October 15, 2010

Interactive Intelligence - Recap/Takeaways on UCStrategies.com

If you follow my blog, you'll have seen my posts already about this week's Interactive Intelligence Partner Conference. There's a lot to like about where this company is going, and I'm probably the only Canadian analyst who can tell you about it first hand.

As many of you know, I contribute to the UCStrategies portal, and it really is the best resource out there for all things UC. Interactive isn't a typical UC play, but they're close enough in many ways to be of interest to all the UCS consultants, a number of whom were with me this week in San Antonio.

Aside from the photos I've posted here, I've put my thoughts together about the conference and they're posted now on the UCStrategies portal. You can read my take here, and I'm sure you'll soon be seeing thoughts from my UCS colleagues who were with me this week.

No comments: