Friday, July 29, 2011

Social Media and Contact Centers - Part 2

I've been writing a column for Exony over the past few months, and it's been a great opportunity to explore how IP and hosting are impacting the contact center.

My most recent thread has been about social media's role in the contact center, and the more research I do, the more layers keep peeling back. My most recent analysis is running now on Exony's site, and the theme is unintended consequences. I'll let you think about that for a moment, and hopefully your curiousity will be piqued. At that point, zip over to the site, give the article a read, and let me know your thoughts. Part 3 is coming soon!

1 comment:

register domain name india said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.